A whirlwind. That’s what it’s felt like since the release of Little Paranoias: Stories. But like Pecos Bill, I’m here to ride the storm!
First, I want to extend a huge thanks to everyone who preordered, purchased, read, reviewed, and/or promoted Little Paranoias this past week. It’s been amazing and I love seeing what all of you thought!
Within the whirlwind, though, were a few pieces that I wanted to make sure all of you saw. Check out the list below to see interviews, news, and some new stories!
- I have two new stories in the latest issue of The Sirens Call. Check out “Graft” and “Hear No Evil” in The Sirens Call Issue 47: Deeds Most Foul and Unnatural.
- Booktuber IAmSterp did an excellent reading of my flash piece “Stick Figure Family,” which appears in Little Paranoias. Check out her reading on YouTube.
- Michelle Kane, who narrated “The Crow’s Gift” when it appeared on the horror podcast “Tales to Terrify,” narrated another one of my stories for a Halloween collaboration. Check out her excellent reading of “I Never Knew Your Name” on YouTube.
- I have a new poem, “Sunspot,” on Spreading the Writer’s Word for their monthly flash picture prompt challenge. Give it a read!
- I sat down with author Loren Rhoads to answer 5 questions ahead of the release of Little Paranoias.
- And finally, I spoke with author Stephanie Ayers on her blog, The Word Whisperer, as part of her Horror Month Spotlight. Check out our conversation on all things spooky!
As you can see, I’ve been all over the place; but it’s all been worth it. Now that the dust has settled a bit, I plan to keep at it on Book #3.
Thanks for reading!