I’m pleased to announce that Women of Horror Vol. 2: Graveyard Smash is now available! It features a new short story from me, called “The Clockmaker,” along with 21 (!) other stories from some of the hottest voices in horror.
From Kandisha Press:
Kandisha Press is proud to announce that GRAVEYARD SMASH, the second volume of our WOMEN OF HORROR Anthology series, will be out July 20th 2020 and feature an array of diverse voices from women around the world!
- A woman suffering from trypophobia, the fear of holes, descends into madness during a global pandemic.
- Due to overpopulation, the dead are forced to share their graves with strangers- and they’re not sure they like it.
- On a stormy night, the town’s watchmaker is visited by a mysterious man, who asks him to craft a timepiece from bone.
- A young girl has the ability to raise the dead, but she just can’t seem to get it right.
- No one believes Dakota’s story of seeing a girl beneath the ice of Lake Asherah. Nevertheless, the girl exists. And she’s starving.
- A graverobber has a frightening interaction with an unearthed skeleton, after which she begins a dark and terrible transformation.
- After a global outbreak, a woman visits the ruins of Templo Mayor, only to have a horrifying vision of the future beneath the ruins.
These are just some of the stories twenty-two women horror authors from around the globe came up with when asked to present their best graveyard tales. Step inside and experience cemetery raves and widow’s dances, Japanese snow-spirits, Aztec magic, Vengeful ghosts, djinn and vampire hunters, and boneyards from all corners of the earth.
Check out the Table of Contents below:
You can purchase Graveyard Smash at all the following links:
- Barnes and Noble
- Apple Books
Thanks for reading!