Is it a knock on the door, or a gust of wind? A trick of the light, or someone who’ll see what you’ve done?
“Little Paranoias: Stories” features twenty tales of the little things that drive our deepest fears. It tells the stories of terror and sorrow, lust at the end of the world and death as an unwanted second chance. It dives into the darkest corners of the minds of men, women, and children. It wanders into the forest and touches every corner of the capital. Everyone has something to fear — but after all, it’s those little paranoias that drive our day-to-day.
Awards and Honors
- WINNER: Best Collection (2019), Ladies of Horror Fiction Awards
- Ladies of Horror Fiction Awards Honorable Mention for Best Short Fiction of 2019: Weary Bones and Quadrapocalypse
- One of Mother Horror’s 10 Best Collections of 2019
- One of horror reviewer Brennan LaFaro’s top reads of 2019
- One of Toni the Reader’s Top 19 Books of 2019
- One of reviewer Cassie Daley’s Top 26 Books of 2019
- One of author/reviewer Steve Stred’s Top Collections of 2019
- One of author/reviewer Laurel Hightower’s Best Books of 2019
- One of reviewer Kevin “The Well-Read Beard” Whitten’s Top 5 short story collections of 2020
- Ladies of Horror Fiction Awards Nominee: Best Collection (2019)