Abby Gillman has discovered that with growing up, there comes a lot of blood. But nothing prepares her for the trail of blood she sees in the hallway after class – or the ghost she finds crammed inside an abandoned locker.
No one believes Abby, of course. She’s only seeing things. As much as Abby wants to be believed, what she wants more is to know why she can suddenly see the dead. Unfortunately, they won’t tell her. In fact, none of them will speak to her. At all.
Abby leaves for her annual summer visit to her uncle’s house with tons of questions. The visit will give her answers the ghosts won’t – but she may not like what she finds out.
Awards and Honors
- One of Sadie “Mother Horror” Hartmann’s Best Self-Published Horror Books So Far (2020)
- One of SciFi and Scary’s Best Books (Read) of 2020
- One of BookNookNoggin’s Best Reads of 2020
- One of Ross Jeffrey’s Best Novels of 2020
- One of Erica Robyn’s Favorite Books of 2020
- One of Cassie Daley’s 25 Best Books Read in 2020
- One of Well-Read Beard’s Top 10 Horror Novels of 2020